At our Christmas Tree Farm, we are dedicated to making your visit pleasant and successful in finding the perfect tree for your home. We are open 7 days a week 9 a.m. until dark.(No admission Charge to buy a Tree) At Yule Forest 155 we have a wide variety of trees from:
Snow Flocked trees are also available. Thanks again for another great season!
- Fraser Firs
- Virgina Pines
- Leyland Cypress
- Burkii Cedars
- Blue Ice
- Green Giant Arborvitae
- Silver Dust
We provide saws and carts for you so there is no need to bring your own!
We also have available balled and burlapped trees for transplanting, snowflocked trees, and wreaths.
Stay warm with our complimetary Homemade Hot Apple Cider and Candy Canes!
Free Hayrides and Petting zoo on the weekends!
$ 3.00 charge is you want to do the Fun Zone!
Christmas Tour Dates and Times: Farm is open 7 days a week 9:00- dark. (No admission charge to buy a tree).
- Tours start Dec. 1-16th Weekday morning only
- 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00
- Tours Includes:
- Petting Zoo
- Shoot the Cannon
- Jumping Pillow
- Jumbo Slide
- Obstacle Course
- Making Candy Canes
- Cow Milking Contest
- Hot Chocolate & Cookies with Santa and the Talking Chicken Show
- Each Class Receives a Tree Seedling
- Hands on Tree Talk coloring book
- Take your picture with Berry the Bear
- Our Outdoor Classroom Includes:
- Recycling Center & Wildlife Trail
- Georgia on My Mind Exhibit
- Life of a Farmer Exhibit
- 4-H Corner
- Earthworm Exhibit
- Agriculture and Ecosystem Exhibit
A $5.00 coupon is located on our Hours and Pricing page.
We love animals but no pets please!
Call For Details: 770-954-9356